You can make a positive difference as a member of the Bank Independent team!
Whether you're looking for a part-time college job or a lifelong career, we're glad you're considering Bank Independent!
Bank Independent exists to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers, neighbors and team members by:
- Combining the bend-over-backwards customer service we've provided since 1947 with cutting-edge banking technology and services that are unexpected in a community bank.
- Reinvesting in economic development; committing hundreds of thousands of dollars each year to scholarships, local sponsorships and donations; and through community events, quarterly collection drives and our employees' paid volunteer time.
- Hiring and taking great care of our 500+ team members though market-leading benefits, a highly-respected and comfortable culture and plenty of promotion and growth opportunities.
If you want to become part of our longstanding tradition of making a positive difference, and you're ready to help us become the bank of choice in the communities we serve, read on and watch this short video to learn more.
Our highly competitive compensation and benefits package is one of the best in our market. In fact, our leadership team has made protecting our employee benefits package one of our organization's highest priorities.
Bank Independent team members enjoy:
- Health & dental coverage
- 401(k) with employer match
- Retirement/pension plan
- Employee savings plan with employer match
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays, sick, vacation and personal days
- Competitive pay
- Wellness & employee assistance programs
- Flexible schedules
- Complimentary banking services and products
Bank Independent provides our team members the resources, training and tools they need to grow personally and professionally plus opportunities to make a positive difference in the world through:
- Ongoing professional growth & development
- Extensive training opportunities
- Promotions from within our team
- Opportunities to serve on committees & task forces
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Personal recognition & one-on-one time with management
- Paid volunteer opportunities for community involvement
- Values-driven customer service
- Early access to cutting-edge banking technologies
- Collaboration and inclusiveness