Contactless Debit Card Options
Just tap and go! A contactless debit card is just like your current debit card, it just allows you to make transactions without having to swipe or insert it into a card reader.
Simply tap to pay anywhere you see the contactless symbol at checkout.
- Contactless payments provide secure encryption technology and Zero Liability Protection and are as secure as your regular card.
- You're in control because your contactless-enabled card or device never leaves your hand at checkout.
- It's fast and ideal at places where speed is essential, like stadiums, fast food restaurants, gas stations and more.
- No accidental payments – your contactless-enabled card or device must be close to the reader at checkout to work
Add your Bank Independent Debit and Credit Cards to your favorite digital payment app today for:
- Simple cardless checkout Just touch, tap, and go!
- Enhanced security One of the safest ways to pay.
- Debit or credit card access All your Bank Independent cards are compatible with all four systems.
Bank Independent Debit Cards are compatible with:
Find the Apple Wallet app on your device and follow the on-screen instructions
Debit Card Management
Debit Card Management is an all-in-one dashboard that lets debit card users set rules for how, when and how much the debit card can be used. Offered exclusively to Bank Independent debit card customers through Sync Online and Mobile banking, this feature-rich card management service allows you to:
- Lock your card
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Set alerts and protections
- Spending Limits – define transaction and monthly limits
- Locations – block international transactions
- Merchant types – choose from a variety of categories
- Transaction types – control the types of transactions made.
- Send alerts to your mobile device by text message, in-app or by email.
- Block unwanted transactions.
- Change your mind? Simply change your settings.
Mastercard® Automatic Billing Updater
Here's how saving with Smart Swipe works:
- Use your Bank Independent Debit Card for a purchase.
- We'll round up that amount to the nearest dollar.
- We'll automatically deposit the difference into your designated account.
|Use your Debit Card to Buy||You Pay||We Will Round It Up To||And Then Transfer||Watch Your Balance Add Up|
|At the end of the business day, we'll transfer your savings to your designated account||$1.80|